Stop Compromising on your Coffee
How to never drink ordinary coffee again
Most coffee blends are compromises. That’s because most coffee roasters feel they need to create a blend that appeals to everybody. They don’t take into account that your tastes are different to everybody else’s, and the type of coffee you like in the morning may be different to the one you like in the afternoon. The end result is a coffee that is 'okay' to everybody but 'superb' to no-one.
Blends are a combination of different “single-origin” beans, each from a different region and with its own unique taste, flavour and aroma. But blends can rob single-origins of their beautiful, individual flavours so that they can’t be fully appreciated. That’s a real shame, because there is a huge variety of coffees to be enjoyed.
To make things worse, many mass-produced blends can be months old by the time you buy them from the supermarket. Coffee starts to go stale a few days after roasting and, unless it is in sophisticated nitrogen-sealed packaging, it becomes lifeless after a month.
Why you’ll never drink ordinary coffee again
Coffee Days helps you discover the fantastic variety and flavours of coffee from around the world, delivered fresh to you each month.
Our Master Roaster, Andrew Gross, has over 25 years experience in boutique coffee roasting and has travelled the world to find the very best coffees from each region.
With Andrew, we have selected the best single-origin beans from around the world so that you can discover the most flavourful, aromatic coffees there are. Andrew then roasts the beans in small batches to get the most out of them.
Coffee Days then sends you a different gourmet coffee each month. The coffees come in a carefully created sequence that takes you through the great coffee regions of the world. The focus is on single-origins so that you can taste the subtlety of flavours each bean has to offer. Simple blends are introduced as you experience their components, so that you can discover how each bean complements the others.
All Coffee Days coffee is shipped fresh, within 48 hours of roasting, in specially designed resealable bags.
Tasting Notes accompany each coffee, describing it in detail so that you can learn how to compare coffees and find your favourites. Expert Tips also help you get the most from every cup.
All of this is backed by our 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Read what some of our members have to say about Coffee Days, at the left of this page.
The Mystery of Coffee
Did you know that coffee has as many different characteristics and subtleties as wine? It’s true.
Australians savour variety in wine – just look at the huge selection on offer in bottle shops! And even when they’ve found a wine they enjoy, they keep trying others.
The mystery is: Why haven’t Australians grasped variety in coffee the same way they have in wine? There is as much variety in the aroma, body and flavour of coffees from around the world as there is in wine – from the rich chocolaty flavours of African single-origins to the lively fruitiness of PNG beans and the earthiness of South America.
The answer is simple: It hasn’t been easy for Australians to experience different coffees, especially single-origins.
That’s why I founded Coffee Days… to give you the opportunity to discover the many great coffees the world has to offer and to help you learn more about coffee in the process.
The Coffee Days Gourmet Coffee Club
The Coffee Days Gourmet Coffee Club is a unique coffee experience…
By joining Coffee Days you will receive:
- A different specially selected gourmet coffee each month
- Sent in a carefully created sequence that takes you through the great coffee growing regions of the world
- Shipped fresh, within 48 hours of roasting
- Detailed Tasting Notes describing each coffee in detail
- Expert Tips and coffee trivia to help you enjoy your coffee even more
- Exclusive “member-only” deals on espresso machines, grinders, plungers and more
Start Enjoying your Coffee More
Discover your favourite coffee through the variety that Coffee Days provides. You’ll learn how to…
- Compare coffees using the Five Benchmark Characteristics adopted by Master Roasters
- Identify the way different beans complement each other in gradually more complex blends
- Expertly brew coffee using any brewing method
- Froth milk like a Barista
- Identify beans by their place of origin
- Learn about the role the digestive system of the civet has in one of the world’s rarest coffees
- Find your favourite coffee for each time of day… will you prefer a different coffee in the morning than after dinner?
Every month you’ll learn more about coffee growing and processing, its history and other information to help you enjoy everything in your cup more.
It’s Easy to Join
Because no two people like their coffee exactly the same way, we give you a simple choice of Coffee Days memberships.
All memberships include:
• A different specially selected gourmet coffee sent to you each month
• Whole Beans or Ground to suit your preferred brewing method
• Shipped fresh, within 48 hours of roasting
• Detailed Tasting Notes with each coffee
• Expert Tips and information to help you enjoy your coffee more
• Delivered anywhere in Australia (contact us about international memberships)
Single Membership (400g per month, enough for 1 cup a day plus extras for work colleagues, friends and weekends) for $27.50 per month
Double Membership (800g per month, enough for 2 cups a day plus extras for work colleagues, friends and weekends) for $47.50 per month
Small Office Membership (2kg per month, enough for 5 cups a day plus extras for guests) for $72.50 per month
Join Now and you’ll also receive a FREE GIFT… a stainless-steel travel mug so that you can take your coffee with you anywhere*.
No Risk 100% Money-Back Guarantee
We are so sure that you will love Coffee Days that we give you a 100% Money-Back Guarantee. If any of the coffees don’t live up to your expectations, just contact us and we will refund all your money on that coffee. Simple.
You can also cancel your membership at any time.
This Money-Back Guarantee means that there is absolutely no reason not to try Coffee Days. And even if you cancel your membership, the free gift is yours to keep.
Stop Drinking Ordinary Coffee NOW
Three simple ways to join Coffee Days:
1. Join Online now to start your Coffee Days membership immediately – Click Here to go to our secure form.
2. Call 1300 781 001 to join over the phone
3. Print our membership form and return it by fax or reply paid mail. Click here to go to our printable membership form.
For more information, call us on 1300 781 001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to welcoming you to Coffee Days and to sending you your first coffee.
PS Remember, you have nothing to lose. You can cancel your membership any time and if any of our coffees doesn’t live up to your expectations just call us for a refund. And, of course, your free gift is yours to keep.
PPS If you can think of any way we can help you enjoy your coffee more, please let us know! We love hearing from our members so that we can keep making Coffee Days even better.
*Offer available to customers who join Coffee Days and pay via authorised monthly credit card debit or prepay at least three months. Excludes invalid applications, including those with rejected payment. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Allow up to 6 weeks for delivery of travel mug.